Monday, May 10, 2010

Be anxious for nothing....

I am anxious. I have a lot swirling around in my mind and I am anxious. My graduation is coming up this weekend; anxiety. We are tight financially; anxiety. I am looking for a part time job; anxiety. I believe that everything will work out, but I can't shake this feeling. I keep praying to God for relief and I know He is there listening and acting. I want to be free of anxiety, but I know that it keeps me close to God.

I have so much to be thankful for. I am trying to keep my focus on my numerous blessings. God has given me so much; health, a home, an abundance of things, a family, cars, a stable job for my husband etc. I could go on and on. I need to dwell on these good things.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I am sorry that you are anxious...I know that isn't a good feeling!!! Just sit back and give yourself a much needed break, because you SO DESERVE IT!!!

Lavenderrose73 said...

Goodness knows I understand. Hope things get better with the job and financial sitch, and that God gives you peace in the midst of it. : )