Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year

2012. Wow! I can hardly believe how fast the past year has flown by. So much life has been lived in 2011; I started a grad program, Claire started a new school, gymnastics, piano, ballet, tap.... the list goes on and on. Our lives are very rich and full. Sometimes I can hardly stop to catch my breath! I love being busy. Don't get me wrong, I love having a full schedule. I thrive with the crazy afternoons rushing from school to swim! But, I also think that in the craziness I loose the magical moments. I don't take time to stop, even if just for a moment, and enjoy my family. I quickly find myself with no patience. So for 2012, I am making it my goal to slow down in the midst of a full schedule and enjoy the little moments. I want to look back on this year and see glimmers of joy, love, patience, and peace.

Here is to 2012! It is going to be a great year! I just know it!

No comments: