Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday

So today is Labor Day which means we are all home. This can be good or it can be bad. I think everyone had good sleep last night- a key factor in how our day will turn out. Claire has already had a time out but she is on the right track now. I think grumpy daddy was a little too harsh on her. We have no plans today. I think we will probably go on a walk and just hang out.

Later this afternoon I am going to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with Jeanne. I watched the first one last night to refresh my memory. What a great movie!

On Saturday, Brandon and I went and saw Mamma Mia! It was fantastic. Brandon loved it despite his initial hesitation. It was very well done and FUNNY!

Today marks the start of a new month, September. It is the month of our vacation. We are down to 25 days and I can not believe it! I need to start making a packing list so I am organized and not overwhelmed!

No comments: