Friday, August 29, 2008

HOT!

Today was HOT! I mean, really HOT!! The girls were invited to a pool party and let me tell you, I thought I was going to melt while I was there! 105 was the high today-not so fun! I wish that I was thinner because I was dying to go in the water. Lets just say that I was a bit irritable by the end of the party. Thank goodness bedtime was right around the corner!

I am working on homework tonight. Brandon is working late and I am reading. I had my first class last night and I really enjoyed it. I was exhausted by the time I got home; it is a lot of information in a four hour period!

We are down to 27 more days until our long anticipated vacation. I can not wait to get away and enjoy time with my family. I am so excited to share Disneyland with Claire and Hannah. They are going to LOVE it!

No comments: