Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Productive

Today was a productive day! I am finally feeling better! So is Hannah! Thank goodness. Brandon was off today so he played with Hannah this morning (Claire was at school) while I went down to a temp agency. I was not feeling motivated to go, but I knew that I needed to. I met with a lady there and she emailed me several skills test assessments that I am working on. I really hope that I get a job soon! I am continuing to trust that God is going to work this all out- He has a plan and I am committed to following Him.

This afternoon we headed down to the bike shop to look at road bikes. Brandon wants one soooo bad- I hope we can make it happen for him! Then we went and picked up Claire from school and the kids ran in the sprinklers out back for a while. They had a lot of fun.

I had a MOPs planning meeting tonight. It went well. We are making quite a bit of progress. Brandon had bible study, so the girls went to Jeanne's and watched Enchanted.

Tomorrow is a new day. I have quite a long to do list and I am happy for that. It is nice to be productive.

No comments: