Monday, November 17, 2008

Changes

So today was my first full day at work. The girls went to daycare for 4 hours. I was so anxious about this, but they did really well. They are going to a gal from our church and I feel really comfortable about the arrangement. Claire is not thrilled with going, but says she had a good time. So far Brandon's schedule has worked in our favor. I am praying that he can get it permanently changed to work from 130-10pm on Mon, Tue, and Fri so that the girls are with him in the mornings. He is off on Wed and Thurs already. This will allow them to only have minor changes in their routine. I am fortunate enough to be close enough to still do preschool pick up and Brandon does morning drop off. I feel so blessed that God has provided all these open doors and I am faithfully relying on Him to continue to carry us through.

Brandon returned from Mexico and I was SO EXCITED to have him home! It was a challenging 5 days. He had a wonderful trip and God really softened his heart and gave him a greater appreciation for what he has. He wants to go to Brazil in the summer so we are prayerfully considering this. I am not sure how it will work out financially, but then again God has often left me in suspense in this area only to come through in ways I could not even imagine! I am sure that He can and will do it again if He wants Brandon in Brazil!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Change is never easy; one day at a time, right?

There's something for you over at my blog today... http://mapsgirl.blogspot.com/2008/11/isnt-it-pretty.html