Sunday, November 23, 2008

A full week

What a week. It was my first week of full time and it was busy to say the least. By Friday I was exhausted! Working is a huge blessing as we were in dire circumstances financially. I am so grateful to be able to provide for some of our family's needs. It is just going to take time to get used to. I am seeing how my girls are affected, Claire really is missing me. I feel guilty but in my core know I am doing the right thing. Brandon is able to spend a whole lot more time with them and I think that their relationship is going to flourish. I am learning to squeeze out as much time as I can with them. We have had lots of cuddle time in the evenings and I love it! This next week they will only go to daycare on Monday because Brandon has Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off and I have Thursday and Friday off. We are going to go up to CEM in Grass Valley for Thanksgiving. On Friday we are going to decorate for Christmas and on Saturday we are going to go see Annie the Musical. Lots of change and lots of good things, just takes time to adjust.

No comments: