Monday, December 15, 2008

10 day countdown

I can hardly believe that Christmas is almost here. Where has the time gone? I am done with all the gift shopping, now just to find the time to wrap. I am loving the cold weather (even though it is really really cold) because it makes me just want to snuggle under a blankie! The house is nice and festive and all the lights outside are a joy to look at.

I am feeling a bit more settled with work, the girls are still having some issues though. I really hope that they will settle as soon as the holiday madness is over. I am trying to maximize all the time I have with them as it is a lot less than it used to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I work from home. It is a bit different, because I am here, and I can work in the wee hours of the morning, when the kids are asleep. But it does affect the kids, because it affects me. I struggled with this, and really wanted to quit the job. It would have been nearly impossible to survive. I finally realized that what I am doing, I am doing to survive, and to provide for my children. It is not perfect, but it is what I need to do. And somehow, a peace came over me. I hope that your girls will adapt, and that you will feel that same peace. It does sound like your girls will benefit from more time with Daddy. That is never a bad thing!