Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tis the Season

I can hardly believe it, but the Holiday madness is creeping upon us! I see countdowns to Christmas, Christmas movies being televised, and stores brimming with Holiday decor. I must admit, I am excited for this time of year. Each year, I tell myself to be intentional about savoring this busy season. I make mental plans to slow down, cherish each moment, maintain traditions, and create new memories. And come January, I am always regretful of how fast the past 2 months flew by and I didn't feel connected to the enjoyment of the season. So right now, as the leaves are changing colors and the weather is shifting, I am slowing down. I am capturing the beauty of the fall leaves. I am snuggling up to my girls more. I am spending more time with my hubby. I will be successful this year; I am clearing the calendar to fill it with time of Holiday tradition and memories. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and I am going to remain connected each and every day to the wonderful madness swirling around me!

No comments: